Anatomy Models, Set of all 4 models
Product Number: LER3338
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Students manipulate the inner workings of the human body as they build the models, gaining a deeper understanding of how orga...
Students manipulate the inner workings of the human body as they build the models, gaining a deeper understanding of how organs and systems interact. Perfect for human body centers focusing on major organs or the circulatory, nervous or skeletal systems. Each realistically detailed plastic model includes a display stand and guide with facts and step by step, photo-illustrated assembly instructions. Grades 3+
- Features superior vena cava, inferior vena cava, right atrium, tricuspid valve, right ventricle, pulmonary valve, pulmonary artery, left atrium, mitral valve, left ventricle, aortic valve and aorta
- Opens when assembled so students can explore from the inside
- 29-Piece model measures 5"H when assembled
- Features cerebellum, frontal lobe, parietal lobe, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, corpus callosum, brain stem, hippocampus, ventricles, insula, corpus striatum, internal capsule and lentiform nucleus
- 31-Piece model measures 3.75"H when assembled
- Features brain, skull, heart, rib cage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, small intestine, large intestine and spine
- 31-Piece torso model measures 4.5"H when assembled
- Features skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius, ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot and partial circulatory system
- 41-Piece model measures 9.2"H when assembled