AlphaMagnets and MathMagnets, Phonetically-Colored, 214 pieces
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Choking Hazard - CONTAINS SMALL MAGNET
Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
The highest quality magnetic manipulatives availableFeatures more and stronger magnets than other magnetic manipulatives to e...
The highest quality magnetic manipulatives available
- Features more and stronger magnets than other magnetic manipulatives to ensure each piece stays where you want it and doesn’t slip
- Provides examples of letters and numbers formed the same way students are taught to form them
- Includes extras of the most frequently used letters (a, e, i, o, u, b, l, m, r, s, t), plus math operation signs to practice building and solving equations
- Offers color-coding that helps children learn the parts of a number sentence (red operations signs, blue numbers) and the difference between consonants (blue) and vowels (red)
- Stores in a durable, stackable tub for easy cleanup
- All 214 pieces measure 1.5"H each so they’re easy for small hands to manage and provide tactile reinforcement of early math concepts
- Grades PreK+